Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

maz1207

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum and would appreciate any feedback on the approximate evaluation of FreeFonts.Co.

It have 368K searches per month and have low competition with $0.39 CPC. All main LTDs have been registered.

Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorry, but this name has three strikes against it:
1. One keyword is "free" making it hard to monetize,
2. There are tons of free font sites already. You will spend a lot on SEO before anyone even sees your site in the index,
3. Its a .co which will bleed a lot of traffic to the .com, even if .com is'nt developed. Even when I go to my own .co, I accidently type .com!

Bottom line: reg fee.

•••
:hi: Thank you for your appraisal. +rep for you. I'm thinking...

1. This domain can be monetize using Adsense, you know how people love free stuff.
2. That's true, needs to put an effort there.
3. True but if the owner build some brands then people will remember it's a .co. It takes time though.

•••
free + .co doesn't go well together.

free fonts from a company? It doesn't make sense.

I'm really not high on .co as an extension and I will agree with what DomainBizDev said.

It looks like a regfee.

•••
:hi: Thank you for your appraisal. +rep for you. I'm thinking...

1. This domain can be monetize using Adsense, you know how people love free stuff.
2. That's true, needs to put an effort there.
3. True but if the owner build some brands then people will remember it's a .co. It takes time though.
AdSense wouldn't be a good choice as the competition is "low" (the same with fonts), you want high (or at worst medium) competition. It's not the easiest to monetise as people want something for free and there are plenty of free font sites out there, so they can easily go elsewhere if the site is annoying with CPA, for example. It's not a domain I would bother selling, but it's an exact match, so there will be an end user out there who gets all excited and wants to buy it.

•••
I agree, this is not worth much, I would drop it

•••
To milk any value out of this domain, you would have to:
1. get a competitive site built,
2. offer some really nice fonts for free,
3. spend lots of time and / or money for SEO,
4. offer something for sale that free font sponges will pay $ for...
If you wanna invets so much time, effort, and money, why not do it with a better name?
I agree, this is not worth much, I would drop it

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back