Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

MicroMox

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'll take a stab at it and say roughly $250 - $500. That's just the number I come up with when looking at similar search data and factoring in the .net extension.

•••
I'll take a stab at it and say roughly $250 - $500. That's just the number I come up with when looking at similar search data and factoring in the .net extension.
Thank You

•••
two word nets usually have 0 value unless its something amazing. Free consulting has 40 exact searches which is like zero. I would say not to renew this domain.

•••
I would say it's a good two word domain.

I agree. To the right person $250-$500 is target range. It's a .net

Good luck.

Last edited:
•••
two word nets usually have 0 value unless its something amazing. Free consulting has 40 exact searches which is like zero. I would say not to renew this domain.
Thanks

•••
I would say it's a good two word domain.

I agree. To the right person $250-$500 is target range. It's a .net

Good luck.
Thanks

•••
I think you can offer this domain for $50-75 to guys who appraising it for 250-500. They should grab it since its such a great bargain. If they dont buy it for $50 then you will understand how legit their appraisal is.

•••
I am not the right person. Not in the market for a two word .net.

I would have said $50-$100 all day long.

uniconsulting.net 305.00
wyattconsulting.net $100
synergyconsulting.net $1888.00

I can go on and they get higher so I agreed with $250.00-$500.00

It's all over the board but consulting and .net have a better history than I would have thought.

•••

Namebio shows like 25 two+ word .net names have sold for at least $250 in the past month. Looking at the names, many of them are hardly "amazing". Its not really very impressive, but it shows they don't necessarily have 0 value like you say.

•••
Namebio shows like 25 two+ word .net names have sold for at least $250 in the past month. Looking at the names, many of them are hardly "amazing". Its not really very impressive, but it shows they don't necessarily have 0 value like you say.
There are millions of 2 net domains registered by inexperienced domainers who follow the namebio like religion. 25 names out of 2 million sell and they like their odds of winning a lottery of 250+. Anyone who has skills of 5th grade math would know its worthless domain. Good luck in your domaining! You will need to hit a miracle to get 250!

•••
There are millions of 2 net domains registered by inexperienced domainers who follow the namebio like religion. 25 names out of 2 million sell and they like their odds of winning a lottery of 250+. Anyone who has skills of 5th grade math would know its worthless domain. Good luck in your domaining! You will need to hit a miracle to get 250!

its not my domain :)

but thanks anyway..

•••
Check namebio. I'd say you could fetch $150-200 to the right person.

•••
How do you make money with free consulting?

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back