NameSilo

domain FreeCDShop.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

slaughterbeck

Established Member
Impact
110
I'd just like to know what you think this would be worth without development: FreeCDShop.com








Best wishes,
Kimmy
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Appraisal

Hi. I think it would be worth from low xx$ to mid xx$ without development.

Good luck and regards. :)
 
0
•••
Thanks, Rep added!



Please keep your opinions coming.



Best wishes,
Kimmy
 
0
•••
Any other thoughts?
 
0
•••
Music CD? Reg fee plus a dollar or two. Probably not a much money in resale of this domain. CD has more meanings though. It's late where I am, so I might be missing something obvious.
 
0
•••
Rep added.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back