D dreamedia Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 0 Dec 27, 2005 611 views 4 replies #1 www.freearcadegames.com.au & www.freegamesonline.com.au i was thinking they are worth about $100 each, what do you think?
www.freearcadegames.com.au & www.freegamesonline.com.au i was thinking they are worth about $100 each, what do you think?
N Nerz Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 6 Dec 27, 2005 #2 Ok ones to develop..but you cant trade .com.au domains...its contrary to .com.au regulations im afraid
Ok ones to develop..but you cant trade .com.au domains...its contrary to .com.au regulations im afraid
D dreamedia Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 0 Dec 27, 2005 #3 thanks. rep added. But you can transfer these domains thru my domain reg account.
W WuLabsWuTecH VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 50 Dec 27, 2005 #4 I don't know the rules of .au, but I'd say if there are no rules and I was appraising them as just gTLD names they could get 100$
I don't know the rules of .au, but I'd say if there are no rules and I was appraising them as just gTLD names they could get 100$