IT.COM

domain FreeAds.io

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
The first IO name I bought (reg fee) as they are expensive. Did I make a right buying decision?

Appraisal Bots: Estibot: $640 USD & GoDaddy: $2,242 USD
  • Very Short: short domains are more memorable
  • Highly Searched: free ads receives over 74,000 searches per month on Google®
  • Competitive: Advertisers pay up to $4 per click to advertise under free ads

1 million wide searches /month on estibot as well.

I will most likely make a classifieds listing website on this, but I would like to hear your thoughts on what I should do with it

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not an easy one as it's a rather special extension eagerly used by tech startups.
The term itself (to me) is primarily related to affiliate marketing, but doesn't sound like a standalone business.
Being taken in mostly all extensions there's obviously a certain demand for it, still I think it won't be an easy sale.
As you mention the renewal fees yourself I would park it at sedo & co settled in a price range around 1.5K and wait. At the same time you may reach out to the developed sites as freeads.co.uk.
If it comes to renewal I'd personally drop it. Good luck!

•••
Thanks, I was looking to make a tech startup website on this, being a trendy classified website. I guess that might be better suited for it if people here think selling it is hard.

•••
Great, if you're planning to dev it yourself that's of course always better than just waiting for a sale. Just dropped my personal opinion on the possibilities of selling it btw, hoping for another view to come :)

•••
Yeah cool. Also to your comment about affiliate marketing, I believe most people search for it are looking to post their own ads, like "post free ads online" etc :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back