Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain free2.eu

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

flyinhigh

Established Member
Impact
0
Grabbed this name

Very common as part of dot com names but a lot of free2 names are developed

free2.co.uk Airline Ticket Site
free2.ie Dating Site
free2.be Fashion Site
free2.org Developed in french

Very branable as the above examples suggest

Any views? i think it has a lot of potential :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
i cant believe that was not taken earlier! All other extensions taken and a hell of a lot of free2......com names out there aswell.

This has great potential but i like .eu's :)
 
0
•••
anyone else? I know it is hard to appraise but views are most welcome :)
 
0
•••
Very nice domain, with alot of other extensions developed. I say you hold on to this a couple of years and you could get atleast high $xxx, and even low $x,xxx isnt impossible.

Great deal! GL!
 
0
•••
thanks for the appraisal :) Greatly appreciated!

Any more views and ideas for development?
 
0
•••
cr0e said:
Very nice domain, with alot of other extensions developed. I say you hold on to this a couple of years and you could get atleast high $xxx, and even low $x,xxx isnt impossible.

Great deal! GL!

i'd probably second those values. Maybe low XXX - mid XXX wholesale just now and probably high XXX - low X,XXX in the future. I really like! PM on the way
 
0
•••
kevmacmeh said:
i'd probably second those values. Maybe low XXX - mid XXX wholesale just now and probably high XXX - low X,XXX in the future. I really like! PM on the way

I said "in a couple of years" :)
 
0
•••
I stand corrected! :)
 
0
•••
anymore views on this one?
 
0
•••
hmmm maybe site about countries which try to acces European Union, like Bulgaria etc
freeway to EU :D
 
Last edited:
0
•••
ha lol...nice suggestion.

Any more views?
 
0
•••
...
 
0
•••
Nice name.. somewhere in the area of high xx - low xxx, imho.

All the best,

SW
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back