Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Established Free Webmail site!

SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

inspiration100

DomainersNewsletter.comVIP Member
Impact
82
Webmail/hotmail site!

www.ILostMyUsername.com is a site where users can sign up for free email account, and access it via your cpanel /webmail.
This is a pretty new idea, and works REALLY well. This is the first time this script has been used on any site (custom). I do plan to make more sites similar to this, but never sell the script alone.
User gets 1 license of the script and domain. (everything you see).
Start the bidding at $50 please!
BIN = $100
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
huh?
Please explain in plaintext...

BP
 
0
•••
this is nuts, when I edit a post it seems to always display html code instead of my post. Fixed!
 
0
•••
This is a pretty new idea, and works REALLY well.
Actually..... I've tried to create 2 different accounts and it wont let me login.
 
0
•••
GeorgeB said:
Actually..... I've tried to create 2 different accounts and it wont let me login.
I created one as well, and I can't log in either.
 
0
•••
you sure your password is right? Mine worked fine and I see them created in cpanel.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back