Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Free Webhosting -From me!

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

TrexHost

Account Closed
Impact
16
I will be doing one of these a day, so no worries if you don't get it today.

The first person to post after this, if wanted, will recieve the following:

1gb storage
30gb Bandwidth
Unlimited features(addon domains, mysql, etc)

Reputation points are appreciated

Proxies and Warez hosting are not permitted on these Free plans, however, we do have Proxy plans available if interested.
Our servers: Quad core xeon 2.33-3.0ghz with 2gb + ram. House in softlayer DC

99.9% Uptime!


And best of all, Its FREE
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
sounds good to me - I'll give it a go thanks ;)
wootty
 
0
•••
It seems too good to be true.
Am I too late please ?
Anyway thanks for your great offer.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
It is not too good to be true. I have plenty of hosting, And I enjoy giving back to the community as long as it is for a good reputable cause. I will offer this again tomorrow so stay tuned!

Thanks to TrexHost.com for the hosting!
 
0
•••
Is this still available..i am late as usual.!!! LOL
 
0
•••
Again, please note: I will do this daily
 
0
•••
hey trex is it day 2 yet as i would be very greatful as be great for a website i designing for a charity garden
 
0
•••
:::::Todays Webhosting Special:::::​

I will offer 2 of the above plans to the next TWO people who post a reply to THIS message.

Please, after 2 people have replied, do not continue replying. As I said, I will do this daily for an unforeseen amount of time.
 
0
•••
Nice offer..... can I get it? But, I will be able to use it after one month only.
 
0
•••
I'd Prefer you wait until the day you can start using it. No point in letting a package go to waste!

2 Packages still available!
 
0
•••
hi trex could have 1 please i would be very greatful
 
0
•••
Looks really good, sign me up. :)
 
0
•••
Danltn is holding off. 1 Package still available - Next poster gets it!



RULE* You may only win 1 package per week
 
1
•••
I will take it :D
 
0
•••
One for me if availible please
 
0
•••
if one spot is available then i would like to take it. however i will not be needing that much bandwidth or space.

thanks
 
0
•••
If you did not recieve a pm there were no spots and you will have to wait until later today for me to post a giving.
 
0
•••
I'd like hosting, please.
 
0
•••
Do post if:
You have found a great free resource on a site not belonging to you.

Do not post if:
You are advertising a resource offered by you.
Your Post Will Be Moved To For Sale / Advertising

Read the forum rules?
 
0
•••
Still, do PM me. I want the hosting.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back