Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Free Webhosting -From me!

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

TrexHost

Account Closed
Impact
16
I will be doing one of these a day, so no worries if you don't get it today.

The first person to post after this, if wanted, will recieve the following:

1gb storage
30gb Bandwidth
Unlimited features(addon domains, mysql, etc)

Reputation points are appreciated

Proxies and Warez hosting are not permitted on these Free plans, however, we do have Proxy plans available if interested.
Our servers: Quad core xeon 2.33-3.0ghz with 2gb + ram. House in softlayer DC

99.9% Uptime!


And best of all, Its FREE
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
guys if you too need hosting from me i can provide u cpanel too free ;)
i dont want no NPs nothing just place a link for me on ur site ;)
 
0
•••
Well I guess as Arbiter pointed out, me being generous isn't permitted. Sorry guys.
 
0
•••
TrexHost said:
Well I guess as Arbiter pointed out, me being generous isn't permitted. Sorry guys.

You can move this thread into the Web Hosting section :)
 
0
•••
Nope :). Webhosting section is being reserved for our paid hosting sticky.
 
0
•••
Hi Trexhost...are you still giving out the free hosting? I'l be glad n grateful to have one :D
 
0
•••
ar420 if trexhost is not giving any more i can give you hosting as much as u need

Regards
 
0
•••
Why is TrexHost not allowed to give out hosting here?

He is not blatantly advertising his host.

I know that the sticky says this, yet people still give out domains here!
 
0
•••
Frikkle said:
Why is TrexHost not allowed to give out hosting here?

He is not blatantly advertising his host.

I know that the sticky says this, yet people still give out domains here!

Although I'm sure TrexHost's motives are altruistic, advertising a service that you run is against the forum rules, as TheArbiter already pointed out. ;)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back