Dynadot

Free webhost

NameSilo
Watch
Do you all know of any reliable free web host without ads?

Thank you,

Tony

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
If you are planning to host for a longer time, then try awardspace.com and byethost.com.
they are good.

•••
freewebspace is the best place for the search for the free web hosting

•••
i tried to use 000webhost.com then transferred to x10hosting.com . :)

Last edited:
•••
000webhost.com fast and not one ad

•••
frihost.com is reliable. Its a post to host type free hosting service without ads.

•••
A lot of free web hosting service providers can be found. But not each of them will be able to offer you the guarantee as they are free abd moreover without ads. I assume you need to understand that

•••
I agree with rumsfo - They need to pay their hostings services especially when they faced tons of users.

•••
I agree with rumsfo - They need to pay their hostings services especially when they faced tons of users.

Take care of the backups daily then

•••
•••
•••

If that is personal web site - everything would be ok then

•••
awardspace

I've had a very simple website with a few static pages at awardspace for almost two years. No problems and no ads.

•••
I've had a very simple website with a few static pages at awardspace for almost two years. No problems and no ads.

And they don't want nothing in return, do they?

•••
With free web hosting, you are imposing yourself with too much risks. They all want to make money; it does not make sense otherwise why would they render their service for free. Also the services that you get would be limited. I won't risk my commercial web sites with free hosting though. Reliability is the biggest concern.

•••
I recommend you use free webhost, I would recommend 000webhost and 110mb. If you are using a blog, I would recommend you to get a free domain name such as .co.cc and register it on a webhost and upload WordPress.

•••
i give free no ads at my sig.

•••
Do you all know of any reliable free web host without ads?

Thank you,

Tony

Free web hosting is a waste of time, constant downtime, lack of features, lack of support. Trust me I have been there don't waste your time. Spend money on a reputable paid hosting plan with a company that has a good reputation.

•••
•••
There is many free web hosting companies, but you never know which one to trust. The truth about free web hosting companies is that you can't really trust them, since they offer free service and any day they can go out off business and that means your website will be completely gone.

•••
•••
I have tried using 000webhost.com and it works perfectly with the website I had created for my parents. There is no ads so your website themes looks more professional. :)

•••
no adv is not the most important, credible and steadilly is more important.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back