IT.COM

Free TF/CF checker

NameSilo
Watch

Crusader3000

Established Member
Impact
I looking free TF/CF (Majestic trust flow / citation flow) bulk checker. Please help me.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Up topic. My clients want Majestic TF/CF parameters. I am not understand what is this and I can not find free TF/CF checker. Please help me.

•••
You can sign up and get that from Majestic for free. Sign up at majestic dot com. Don't even have to sign up to do one-off lookups.

•••
You can sign up and get that from Majestic for free. Sign up at majestic dot com. Don't even have to sign up to do one-off lookups.

Free majestic account have limits ? Do you know unlimited checker ? May be other website or programm ?

•••
Sorry can't help you there, I mostly use it through an agency account. They have an API but it's not cheap so I don't know if any other company using it offers free lookups.

•••
Sorry can't help you there, I mostly use it through an agency account. They have an API but it's not cheap so I don't know if any other company using it offers free lookups.

It is not good, I can not pay 50$/month for Majestic.

•••
Even I want it for free and in bulk but so far no success.

Up topic. My clients want Majestic TF/CF parameters. I am not understand what is this and I can not find free TF/CF checker. Please help me.

It is not good, I can not pay 50$/month for Majestic.

You say your client wants it and you also say you cannot pay. I mean, are you not charging your client as no one in the world will be providing this service for free beyond a limit.

•••
You say your client wants it and you also say you cannot pay. I mean, are you not charging your client as no one in the world will be providing this service for free beyond a limit.

My clients pay few money. If I want big money, they buy domains from my competitors. If you can not help me find free or very cheap method, please not write in this topic.

•••
I've developed a new free majestic metrics checker seometricschecker[.]com/trustflow.php .

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back