Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Free phpBB Skins

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Janine

NamePros MemberVIP Member
Impact
235
6
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I dont use phpBB but i added rep anyway for the useful links.

Robert
 
0
•••
Robert Allen said:
I dont use phpBB but i added rep anyway for the useful links.

Robert

Thanks Robert.
I think you should try phpBB, Its a great forum software. ^_^
 
0
•••
Nice list. :)

You can add skaidon.co.uk - I've used them before.
Direct link - http://www.skaidon.co.uk/free-phpbb-templates.php

It may require a sign up, I forget, but their free templates are great. They also do paid templates and custom work.

 
0
•••
0
•••
phpbb is too popular, i like using boards like SMF and MyBB.
 
0
•••
I was searching for this one..... Thanks a lot for those LINKS.
 
0
•••
achacko said:
I was searching for this one..... Thanks a lot for those LINKS.

Your Welcome.
Please do add some rep.
 
0
•••
REP added yesterday itself after my post. :)
 
0
•••
great list!
rep added

Joe
 
0
•••
0
•••
Realy great list! thx man!
REP added :)
 
0
•••
dvirhazout said:
Realy great list! thx man!
REP added :)

thanks .
ps. im a girl. ;)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back