Free phpbb forum hoster!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Hey guys :)
well i found this, and i quite like it:
www.amfrservices.com
there are a few other scripts on there aswell :)
the phpbb forum hoster is free! and is constantly being updated, so wach out for the latest update!
ENJOY!
Joe
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Nice to see people promoting my script :)
 
0
•••
I might get it later on in my years!
 
0
•••
Yep my friend alex made this. I have all the newest of his creations (even the non released version :) )
 
0
•••
I support the script, on the support forum my username is Ashley.

But there are other scripts too, including a account creator for cPanel/WHM [users can create their own cPanel accounts] and a short URL script [e.g long.url.com/egkergerkgher/thisisreallylong becomes yourdomain.com/shorturl/theirname - or uf0.be/their url]
 
0
•••
the phpbb forum host script is constantly updating :)
it is really cool
people should use it ;)
Joe
 
0
•••
Pretty cool but Ive seen a lot more.... but the ftp is totally RAD!!!!!!!!
 
0
•••
amfr said:
Nice to see people promoting my script :)
ive promoted other script of yours as wll here the url shortener great find indeed. thanks.
 
0
•••
I am a member there. It is a great script I use it on my site.
 
0
•••
amfr said:
Nice to see people promoting my script :)

I like your script a-lot to bad your site expired. :'(
 
0
•••
action012 said:
amfr said:
Nice to see people promoting my script :)

I like your script a-lot to bad your site expired. :'(
i know! it is like... :O what happened?!
Joe
 
0
•••
What happened to amfrservices.com, it expired, has like PR4 :P
 
0
•••
The NBZ designs one looks very similar to the AMFR services script.
 
0
•••
Masahiro said:
The NBZ designs one looks very similar to the AMFR services script.
I think they ripped it off of AMFR and claiming the work is theirs.
 
0
•••
and AMFR LOOKED the same as sebflipper, just because it looks the same dont mean it is the same.
 
0
•••
Well its free so may as well grab it now :)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back