Dynadot

Free phpauction script?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

armstrong

Man from ManilaVIP Member
Impact
Anyone have the phpauction script? They have a GPL version that's freely-distributable, but I can't find any place to download it for free. :(

Thanks for your help!

Apollo

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
Yes, that's the one. But I don't have Fantastico installed on my server yet. Is it worth it?

I was hoping to get the actual phpauction GPL standalone script that I can install and tinker with on my own. On the phpauction.org site, they want $20 dor it. Not a lot, I know, but since its GPL anyone with a copy can legally distribute it.

•••
Originally posted by armstrong
Yes, that's the one. But I don't have Fantastico installed on my server yet. Is it worth it?

If you're referring to Fantastico, Yes it's definitely worth it :) Many useful scripts in there. There are six different Customer Support scripts to choose from.

I can set you up for a test account in my hosting. You try out the scripts. Then you decide if it's worth it. :)

Regards.

•••
•••
As always, nice resources IA :tu:

Thanks.

•••
heh thanks Ed

well what can i say i'm a freebie junkie :laugh:

•••
Thanks for the link, IA. But the download links on that site don't work for me. :(

•••
•••
But if you look at the price info, its actually $20. If they can be this sloppy with their site, I wonder about the bugs in the scripts. :tri:

•••
I have "PHPAuction 2.1", I bought resale rights to it.

I've seen it sold for $20+ I believe.

Personally, I don't know anything about that script.

If you don't find it, let me know if you'd like to buy it or trade me for it.

•••
not an auction script but i can provide cheap php search engine ppc script

just pm me

•••
There aren't really too much free php auction scripts available. Most of the scripts out there you have to pay for, I know there is an auction script @ phplabs.com, but you have to have a membership there in order to download it. Hope that helps. :)

•••
•••
Thanks for the link painperdu, but I think armstrong was looking for a PHP script and not a Perl script.

•••
Originally posted by Raf
There aren't really too much free php auction scripts available. Most of the scripts out there you have to pay for, I know there is an auction script @ phplabs.com, but you have to have a membership there in order to download it. Hope that helps. :)

Do you know the phplabs owner, Raf? I contacted them with a question and got a reply, but they did not reply to my follow-up questions.

•••
Apollo, did you ever get an auction script? I'm looking also.

•••
No, I never did. There were a few I tried, but each one had a bug or security concern that kept me from deploying it.

•••
Did you ever look at auction-script.com?

•••
here is the download! I bought it from phpselect.com along with all of their scripts...;)

•••
thanx for the sharing,axilant

•••
And it looks like 7 others thank axilant also. I'm looking into auction-script.com to see what it can do.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back