Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

FREE PageRank, Alexa Rank PHP Script

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DNhub

Established Member
Impact
4
A gift from me to you guys, I'm tired of those sites charging for this script, while it should be free. I made so no problems ...

You might need the knowledge of basic PHP to use it!...

Download from my site!

http://www.locazo.net:81/PHP/

Enjoy :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I could have coded this myself, but I much appreciate you uploading it. Saves me a lot of time. Rep added :)!
 
0
•••
Thanks for the download, very useful, rep added!
 
0
•••
Thanks For Sharing Link .....
 
0
•••
Thanks for that :)

R+p Added!
 
0
•••
Script

Thank you very much for the script! Rep added! :)

Good luck and regards.
 
0
•••
This is fantastic :kickass:

Rep added.
 
0
•••
DNhub, you are WONDERFUL! :snaphappy:
rep added.

Thank you
 
0
•••
Very good script this is, it's worked perfectly in making my new site (yourpr.net), added some NP$ aswell.. love it :)!
 
0
•••
The link is no longer working. Can any of you pm the php script ?

I really need this and would appreciate it.

I will also upload it in my site and offer a link here.
 
0
•••
HI

I add your script to LinkDirectory.com and I am goig to send you some NP$..

Thanks
Tom Dahne
 
0
•••
Oh maannn THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!
 
0
•••
Thanks for the script. Rep Added!
 
0
•••
I don't have an exact use for this right now, but I think it is something good to save, so I grabbed a copy of it!

Thank You!
Rep added.
 
0
•••
Thanks - downloaded and gave rep for script.
 
0
•••
Excellent, thanks!
 
0
•••
Your're welcome guys :)!
Thanks for the rep++'s and Namebucks!
 
0
•••
thanks mate :)
 
0
•••
New ASP version released: :lala:

http://www.locazo.net:81/ASP

*Note you must make 5 post in the forums to request the script (either PHP or ASP version) This mesure was implemented to combat abuse, but that's alonger story :zzz:

Anyway, enjoy!
 
0
•••
Hey i made 6 posts in your forum as joker, let me know download link.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back