Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

free-nokia.info

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

thomson201

New Member
Impact
0
I purchased free-nokia.info thinking it would be a good domain to sell or place advertising on such as all the free ring tone stuff you see around these days, I have other sites listed for sale at Sedo but they wont let me list this one for sale. I am not the best at developing sites so im not going to try. is there anyone out there that would either like to buy the domain or can tell me a good place to sell it or would like to become partners and help me develope it?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
The "free ring tone" market is way to saturated these days especially for a brand new .info to rank high enough to get decent traffic giving Google has 20 million results.

I would put it in the auction section and let it go.
 
0
•••
thomson201 said:
I have other sites listed for sale at Sedo but they wont let me list this one for sale.
because of TM issues
havent you read about TM issues in "legal section"?

hope you didnt spend too much money with this name
good luck
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Please be cautious with TM´s,
as Nokia ( as a part of your domain ) is such a risky domain name, I recommend you to read more about TM´s before buying such domains, here at NP are a lot of infos about.

Cheers
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back