Watch

DnEbook

DataGlasses.ComTop Member
Impact
Can anyone recommend a free logo tool ?

That can be set to different sizes and is easy to use

thanks !

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
the most straight forwards one i found was cooltext ..... although limited (like me)

•••
evirtual1 you can do this little job in Fireworks and photoshop.

If you are in hurry you can use Macromedia fireworks 8 version, as this is the old one at those times when adobe didnt buyd from the company. Its very simple to use you will be needing few tutorials from youtube, if you type in fireworks you will get thousands of tutorial. This is save your time and will make ur work fast!! If you need assistance I can help you in it!
Thanks!

Cheers!

•••
I have used cooltext before but ended up using logonerds in the end

•••
Don't go for cooltext, it creates a 90s or retro like graphics or logos. I have used both GIMP and PAINT.NET. Better go for Gimp. Its a one that competes with photoshop.

•••
Templates? Or what is needed? Or tool like dreamviewer?

•••
i may need to make a small logo for a website ad , so i guess i need to have html as well ??? i think 110x150

•••
im not sure with photoshop today but with imageready before(older photoshop version) you can quickly save your image automatically as HTML format.

•••
Check inkScape. Free and simple to use.

•••
ok thanks i'll have a look

•••
Paint.NET and GIMP are supposed to be good :)

Sean

•••
Logo Tool

I love Illustrator, is an excelent tool, and it have many effects for the shapes.
the only bad thing is you have to buy it. (n)

•••
Paint.NET and GIMP are supposed to be good :)

Sean

I use paint.net a lot. It is similar to photoshop and there are a lot of free mods available.

•••
•••
Personally I have never use GIMP and paint.net, may b they are good!!! Never seen their platform!

•••
Photoshop is a nice tool for designing logo,as i do logo designing and banner too.
Thanks

•••
I don't know if you need a simple tool or something advanced. But paint is good enough many people neglect it.

•••
You can go fot the following link to get your problem solved
cooltext.com
Thanks

•••
Hi..
Thanks for sharing the post and the information which you share for free logo tool is really good..

•••
Liked this one:

cooltext.com

It's online creation tool. You enter text, select color, select font ... and you get downloadable image (png, jpg ...).

Oh, old thread, can be deleted.

---

•••
I think that Photoshop and Illustrator are best tool :)

•••
I have used cooltext before but ended up using logonerds in the end

I just discovered Cooltext, which is great for a free tool!

•••
i recommend you to use photoshop & illustrator for logo

•••
i recommend you to use photoshop & illustrator for logo

Did you bother to read the OP?

Can anyone recommend a free logo tool ?

That can be set to different sizes and is easy to use

thanks !

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back