Domain Empire

FREE link popularity checker

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
i am looking for a FREE link popularity software
that i can install on my desktop.
anybody know of one that can check on multiple domains?
thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It is faster to you online checkers..

HI

It is faster to use online checkers.. like the one found at startname.com it is 100% free

Or you can use a program like Available Domains Pro, they have a free trial version, and I highly recommend it..

http://www.alphacomsoft.com

Thanks
Tom Dahne

Expired Domain Software
http://www.expireddomainsoftware.com

•••
i have tried using the LPC on startname.com but some days it is veerry slooow. maybe their servers are overloaded? so i am looking for one that can process the data faster and not having to wait!!
thanks anyway for the info. will check out Available Domains Pro:gl:

•••
I use software that I bought and its paid for itself in less then a week. Saves you lots of time and you can do everything that domainsbot or exodus can do and more! Customize settings to your needs etc... If you compare what some software cost to monthly subscriptions to these pay services, there is no doubt which is the better deal. I havent found any free ones but the pay ones are definately worth it if you currently are wasting money on pay services.

•••
Originally posted by .edu
I use software that I bought and its paid for itself in less then a week. Saves you lots of time and you can do everything that domainsbot or exodus can do and more! Customize settings to your needs etc... If you compare what some software cost to monthly subscriptions to these pay services, there is no doubt which is the better deal. I havent found any free ones but the pay ones are definately worth it if you currently are wasting money on pay services.

what software would that be? :gl:

•••
i have been introdiced to Domain Name Pro & Also Expired Domain Sleuth by .edu! Thanks -Cri$$y-
:gl:

•••
there should be some demos at tucows.com

•••
Thanks for the links. Interesting... :D

•••
You can also find link pop software at www.start.name , I believe. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back