Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

free host request please

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallen

Established Member
Impact
0
I won't need more than 1/1.5 Gigs of storage
I won't need more that 1/1.5 Gigs of brandwidth
I won't need any subdomains
I will need Cpanel (latest) and Fantastico (latest)
Between 2-5 MySql/Postgresql Databases
I can provide my own domain name
Host type: free
Ads: none

PM with info if you can host me or know of a really good host that can host me without posting on a forum.

Thank you.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
well i know of a host, it's called hiya-host.com

Okay I know their main page looks TERRIBLE, but trust me that's a temporary design. Anyway it's not a design company, it's a hosting company.. This month their hosting has been 100% uptime. Their free plan requires forum posting, a minimum of 15 posts and up to 70 posts for 700MB of webspace and 5GB of bandwidth

the 15 posts gets u 100mb webspace and 500mb bandwidth.
 
0
•••
Well, I can't access it because there's a bunch of 404 errors.
 
0
•••
I can do this for you, if you will place a link back to my site on your website (hostinn.us)

Either submit a support ticket on my site, or PM me here.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back