Dynadot

negotiable Free Google Email Accounts with custom domain, I will set it up pay just once and you can enjoy

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pankaj Thakur

Impact
I am selling few domains with attached grandfathered FREE Google Apps (Standard Edition) licenses.

You will get the domain and login info for the google apps account under this domain.

You can add your own domains to the google apps account for free to use google mail and other apps under your own domains. If you plan to use your own domain(s) with existing account, primary domain name isn't so much important because you can manage users and groups at an associated domain(s) that you own, independently of the primary domain.

100 licenses with business edition would monthly cost you 500$ but all what's needed to do here is one time payment for domain and then enjoy grandfathered google apps for free.

But I'm giving away at very cheap:-
210$USD for 50users account - one time payment
350$USD for 100users account - one time payment
410$USD for 200users account - one time payment
510$USD for 500users account - one time payment
650$USD for 900users account - one time payment
1000$USD for 2000users account - one time payment

Domain names are random (org or biz extensions usually). If you're interested please contact me.
You can setup a new domains under the existing account and start using Google Apps on the new domain at no charge.

Payment via paypal. [25% advance payment and 75% after demo test]

Domain push to *namecheap.com* *Godaddy* account -

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back