0.0%
  • needs more detail

votes
    0.0%

• 0 votes
  • Ended 20 years ago
  • Final results
Hello,

My name is Albert Polanco, the owner of Arachnid Systems, and I have a business proposition. Arachnid Systems has specialized in custom gaming PC's for quite a while now, and we have decided to get our website re-vamped. With a new place on the web, we can and are ready for a lot more customers.

Here is our proposition. We will have a section specifically designed for gamers. In this section will be reviews, tutorials, screenshots, news, hardware and game reviews, and all the latest gaming information. All thi sounds great, right? Well, it is a little too much for us to keep up with, so here is what we plan on doing.

We will purchase your gaming clan, company, or individual a domain name. We will then give you 500MB or more of space and 10Gigs or more of bandwidth. You will create a gaming website of which you must be able to maintain or hire someone to maintain. We will have advertisments on this site advertising Arachnid Systems, and will help out with content when needed.

To run this website, you will recieve our webmaster's time, a design if needed, cpanel and FTP access, and if needed, more space and bandwidth. This is a money making opertunity if you see it then you may be who were looking for when we get the traffic rolling in we would rent ad space out and the persons maintaining the sites will get a large percentage of that money we would also pay the people later on that is up for discussion but that is later you must first prove you are who we need if you know someone please let them know of this opertunity

This will only be avaliable to the first couple people, so act fast!

For Questions Feel Free to contact Me

OR catch us online on AIM AOL INstant Messanger
arachnidgaming1

Albert Polanco
Arachnid Systems

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back