IT.COM

Free Expired Domain Search Engine [BuyComDomain.com] Please Review!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

Domain Search EngineEstablished Member
Impact
Hi Domainers,

This is online expired domain name search engine that totally free to use. There are thousands of expired domain with pagerank, backlinks count, moz domain and page authority, Alexa and more SEO metrics.

How it work?
This is not domain marketplace or auction site, this site will help users to find domain names they need that for sale on the domain marketplace site such as sedo and godaddy. The website is also equipped with a filter for filtering keywords and SEO metric data. If users has found a domain that suits their need, they just have to click on the domain name, and then they will be directed to a link where they can buy or bid on that domain.

Most of these domains come from godaddy auctions, also from snapnames and sedo domain marketplace. Database of domain list will be update regularly everyday.

Screenshoot-Website.jpg

So, what do you think?
Any comments, reviews or suggestions for improvement would be greatly appreciated ;)

Thanks!
Gian

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So how does it work?
I input keyword and I get nothing!
No button to push to get a list.

•••
So how does it work?
I input keyword and I get nothing!
No button to push to get a list.

There is no button filter, just type keyword and the table will be automatically show the domain list according to the keyword you typed.

•••
Error

DataTables warning (table id = 'table_1'): DataTables warning: JSON data from server could not be parsed. This is caused by a JSON formatting error.

•••
Nice idea and it's working for me.

•••
Error

DataTables warning (table id = 'table_1'): DataTables warning: JSON data from server could not be parsed. This is caused by a JSON formatting error.

How you get this error?
Usually this error will be appear if you type wrong characters on filter boxes. For example on PR filter, only numbers that allowed, it will get an error if you input non-numbers characters.

However thanks for your comment ;)

•••
How you get this error?
Usually this error will be appear if you type wrong characters on filter boxes. For example on PR filter, only numbers that allowed, it will get an error if you input non-numbers characters.

However thanks for your comment ;)
just happened to me..in PR box, I typed in "0" and that "pop up" showed.

I am on mobile if that helps
Anyway nice looking site, easy to understand. Hope you get the bugs out

•••
•••
just happened to me..in PR box, I typed in "0" and that "pop up" showed.

I am on mobile if that helps
Anyway nice looking site, easy to understand. Hope you get the bugs out

Ouch... thanks for the report Briguy,
I have check it, yes it happen for "0" input filter. I have to contact my programmer soon.

Once again, many thanks for your comment and the bug info ;)

•••
•••
There is no godaddy column, do you mean Godaddy Table Page?

•••
GoDaddy Traffic - second column from right hand side just after price.

•••
GoDaddy Traffic is not in main column, it is just an additional data metrics and it's no clickable
Images.jpg

•••
Your screen is different to what I see. Check below

snag dot gy/jlTNs.jpg

take spaces+dot out

•••
How it could be different, it must be something wrong. I've set "GoDaddy Traffic" and "More Metrics" to disappear on main column. And it work on firefox, google chrome and opera browser, also on laptop, pc, tablet and mobile devices.
Probably this happen because any devices or browser type that not support the script. :guilty:
Can you tell me what devices or/and browser you use CaptainHarry?

Thank you!

•••
I am using laptop with Window7 and Firefox.

•••
So am I
Honestly I don't know why it different on your display, and I have no idea what to do. However, thanks for your comment and the report CaptainHarry ;)

Anyone else have a same problem or anything? Please share your thoughts!:D

•••
This tool is useless, checked 10 domains to see if are available, but all was registered.

•••
This tool is useless, checked 10 domains to see if are available, but all was registered.

Of course all domains already registered. This tool is not used to search new domains are available for registration. This website is used to search for the old domain that has been registered but is available for sale by the owner.

•••
Good Site. Very Helpful to learn something new.

Thanks

•••
•••
Nice site and it work fine.
Good idea Gian :xf.wink:

•••
•••
There is a display issue for me.

Screenshot2015-04-1517.16.51.png

•••
There is a display issue for me.
What device do you use?
It's probably happen if your device/PC have a very high resolution screen?
I've set up it, please check again and tell me how it look now?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back