Dynadot

Free dot com, net, org, info, biz, and us expired domain search!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi everyone.

ExpiredDomainNames.com has officially been online for more than one week and am very gald with the outcome.
For members looking for a free expiring and expired domain search alternative, please feel free to visit the site.
As a free resource based search utility, it has some of the most advanced scripts currently online.
Enjoy!

:)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is not a good website. Its great!

Massive well done deserved!

•••
well done!!! great interface but not good for low bandwith pc's... ..very helpful indeed :) would visit

•••
Thanks for the approval guys.
If you can, it would be much appreciated if you could spread the word about it. So far the response has been very favourable. I'm looking at my traffic stats for it and a high percentage of users are using it for over an hour at a time!
I really hope it can help domainers and those new to this industry we're so facinated with.
Thanks again!

•••
WOW!!!! Amazing site!!! :)

Well done!!!!!! :D

•••
Thanks qxh!
Glad you like it!

•••
Wow you are going to beat all the competitors.

GREat efforttTTT

B.O.l

•••
•••
Thank you for the kind words suthra and alienmare.
I'd also like to acknowledge the positive pms I've recieved.
Much appreciated :)

•••
just wondering, where are you getting the lists to search through?

•••
•••
Sorry to say this but the images are kinda hard to read for me... :(

•••
Hi ZuraX.
Best res to view is 1024 x 768.
As for the lists, our database is updated constantly.
Hope you guys enjoy

Last edited:
•••
I think it has more to do with the (or so it appears) 'glow' of many of the letters (try a black outline around the big white words instead!?), and the font itself could have been better (more readible), too.

Having said that, great site! :)

Cheers!
Rob

•••
great domain tool site.looking forward to use it!! congrats...e-guyB-)

•••
Re: Free dot com, net, org, info, biz, and us expired domain search!

nice and great site !!!!! :xf.love:
i can't believe the domain search tools are free...
some other domain search sites charge a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$.....
anyway, good job, i like this kind of free sites and softwares !
i think your scripts is the most advanced domain searching tool online. Thank you for free searching tool again !
:bingo:

Originally posted by ExpireGuy
Hi everyone.

ExpiredDomainNames.com has officially been online for more than one week and am very gald with the outcome.
For members looking for a free expiring and expired domain search alternative, please feel free to visit the site.
As a free resource based search utility, it has some of the most advanced scripts currently online.
Enjoy!

:)

•••
very nice wil come in handy thnx u

•••
Thanks for the kudos guys. I've taken many of your suggestions (esthetics) that I'll focus on in the next phase of development. Hopefully with continued support and word of mouth it'll happen sooner than later. :)

•••
another great help for me. Thanks ExpireGuy!!! You're an asset to NP :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back