NameSilo

Free Domains !!

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Free Domains {THREAD CLOSED!}

Sorry, but all the domains are now gone. As stated in original post, as of today those not claimed would be just locked away in the basement :cy: To all of those that claimed domains that were listed here, good luck with them, and hope you enjoy :tu:
 
Last edited:
3
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
+ PageNotFound.biz
+ PageNotFound.mobi

sold
 
Last edited:
0
•••
WhoOwnsThis.com
 
0
•••
PM sent and thanks in advance!!!
 
0
•••
ContestEntryForm.com
+ ContestEntryForm.net
+ ContestEntryForms.com
+ ContestEntryForms.net

Please :D
 
0
•••
TechnicalPreviews.com
+ TechnologyPreviews.com
:sold:
 
0
•••
I'll take:

PictureDownloads.net
+ UploadedAvatars.com
+ UploadedFiles.net
+ UploadedImages.com
+ UploadedPics.com

thx
 
0
•••
Thanks maximum,
I'll take RootRegistry.com

:)
 
0
•••
SpottedOnline.com, mine. :tu:
 
0
•••
Thanks I will gladly take
DomainNoobies.com
PM sent
 
0
•••
I'll take GovernmentOpposition.com

Pm sent

Many thanx

Cheers
Corey
 
0
•••
I'll take

StoreAuditor.com
+ StoreAuditors.com
+ StoreCashiers.com
+ StoreCashiers.org
+ StoreEmployees.org
+ StoreManagers.org

Thanks
 
0
•••
kudos to op for giving away freebies, let others have it instead of me.
 
0
•••
All domains, up-to the post immeditatly after this one from mis_chiff have been pushed. Hope those who claimed their free domains so-far put them to good use. A few more freebies left to give away....

A note to all getting these domains: Do not forget, at Godaddy (where all of these are at), you have to login to your account-control panel for domains, click on the "Domains" tab up top (green+white arrow next to it), and select "Pending Account Changes" and accept the domain's push. Failure to do so, and it reverts back to my account, and I won't push again :lol: Also, do not forget to verify whois info after you accept transfer, as I may have forgotten to tell Godaddy to change it to your default account info on some of the pushes :o Also, I just noticed someone added rep for this. Do not add rep or TR for this. 1) I appreciate it, but it is not why doing it ;) 2) Its against the rules :notme: 3) I'm leaving NamePros, so they won't do me any good :bah:

weblord said:
let others have it instead of me.
If you insist :p Actually, I respect that, my man :blink:
 
Last edited:
1
•••
RE: PM, we'll go with
RegistrantWhois.com
Thanks for the domains!
 
0
•••
domainauthorities.com CLAIMED Thanks!
 
0
•••
UpdateServers.net
please
 
0
•••
-------
this group Sold...

sednding pm
 
Last edited:
0
•••
All domains so-far claimed have been pushed :blink: Any others, I'll see your PM and push them tomorrow evening ;)
 
0
•••
ChatroomAdmin.com
+ ChatroomAdmins.com
+ ChatroomBot.com
+ ChatroomStaff.com

claimed :tu:
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back