NameSilo

Free "Domains for Sale" Script?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey there,

I am just wondering, is the domain sale script, as here on this page - http://www.preoccupy.com/ a free one?

Because I have seen the same script on many sites...

Or if you know of another free script please tell me.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Re: Free "Domains for Sale" Script?

Aloha!!!
The software is a software that someone made and is selling to others (just changing the name of the software-- by putting your logo for you)
Some sites may charge a fee for the software but we don't charge for the software (free of charge)
Don't worry~~~
Mahalo~~~~

============================================
Originally posted by simplysomebody
heh i just bought same program but from a different person for $10. all that changed was the logo things
============================================
Originally posted by preoccupy
To: -RJ-
You're Welcome

To: simplysomebody
Don't be sad... since you paid $10 for the software, if you download the program from my site, you will be earning $10...
that makes it even... tell a friend about the free download and you'll be earning them $10 too... Hope you catch a good domain!
bah: :bah: %%- :hearts:
==========================================
Originally posted by BLazeD
Hey there,

I am just wondering, is the domain sale script, as here on this page - http://www.preoccupy.com/ a free one?

Because I have seen the same script on many sites...

Or if you know of another free script please tell me.

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
Sorry, dont mean the Free Domain Grab software that you have for download.

I just mean the script on the main page that lists all the domains you have for sale and the price etc.

•••
i dont think thats free.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Sorry, BLazeD !

Sorry, BlazeD !
i misunderstood it.
i bought domain sale script at www.prophp.com/ (Domain Seller Pro (c) Pro PHP)

Last edited:
•••
Out of curiousity, how much does this script sell for? Is there a market for some convenience domain seller scripts like these?

I may be interested in investing some of my time developing some applications for domain enthusiasts.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back