IT.COM

Free domain question

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Does this seem like a reliable site to offer free domains www.free-domiane.net. A friend of mine started using it but it took him a long time to get a account but you also have to put some ads on your site to mark the amount of traffic you get.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
If you want a "free" domain, just make a bunch of posts and buy one with NP$. I'd trust these guys over a "free" domain site any day.

•••
me too! i'm slowly working my way to a domain here. (:
hope u all decide to go with namepros too.

•••
Element said:
Does this seem like a reliable site to offer free domains www.free-domiane.net. A friend of mine started using it but it took him a long time to get a account but you also have to put some ads on your site to mark the amount of traffic you get.
The service is junk although I personally never used them or any other free name site (and never will) but I've read reviews on other sites about them. The ads contain viruses so everytime you go to the site or a visitor then you're infected with the virus. I'd stay away based on other reviews I've saw about them. ;)

Do a search on Google for free-domaine.net reviews. :gl:

•••
Yeah, looks like trash.. Go with something you trust.. NamePros. :D

•••
azt said:
If you want a "free" domain, just make a bunch of posts and buy one with NP$. I'd trust these guys over a "free" domain site any day.

yea that's the best way

•••
There use to be a way to get free .coms , forgot the name, and all u did was put a banner, but with the write script, you could REMOVE the banner :)

•••
•••
man, hit up the auction, u can get domains cheap as ****
matter of fact i got some .info domains for sale. and im sure there are allot of domains going for cheap this friday at the unofficial auction. check out the chat room, ur bound to find somthing. :) nothing free these days, but there is such thing as almost free,lol.

•••
Alright guys, Ill go with Namepros because it seems more reliable.

•••
Yes Even *.tk or *.cjb.net
is better then the Type of Junk peddled by
http://www.free-domaine.com/
.info's for Giveaway prices and .com's Under Ten Bucks or a Handful of NP$
Put your Own Affiliate ads and/or Adwords and Make a little bit of income
Soon pay back your investment
To Start you on your Way Have 80Np$ of mine ,That will give you enough to get a .info

Last edited:
•••
Great thanks for the NP! I really appreciate it. :)

•••
azt said:

Please do not listen to him, we do not need the forum becoming infested with spam. Feel free to post messages that are intelligent, and benefit the community. Do not make just a bunch of posts, make ones that are helpful and intelligent.

•••
Do not make just a bunch of posts, make ones that are helpful and intelligent.
Yes one of the Reasons , I gave him some NP$
Quality ,not quantity

•••
Yes thats how all posts on this forum should be.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back