Dynadot

Free cPanel Hosting?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya! Long time no see NP! I was wondering if anyone knew were I could get some good, free cpanel hosting. I need 1gb of space and as much bandwith as possible. I also want to be able to have addon/parked domains (at least 1). If anyone can help me out with the best company, it would be awesome! I'm just going to host a wordpress with images and such, and potentially a forum down the line, but I highly doubt it. Any help is welcome!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think you'll have a hard time getting that for free unless someone donates some of their space to you.

HostMantis has 60% off for life, bringing their Starter plan down to $1 a month or $10 if paying for a year. That's practically free :P see sig for coupons.

•••
I can offer you this, Just PM me to let me know you still need it.

•••
Hi,
free hosts might place on your site.....!
you may google it there are bunch of free hosting providers around. But check with their reliability and support.

I'm a small host just started hosting services, you may check vertidesk.com for plans. starting $2/month

•••
There are many free hosting providers out there. But you need to check how long they are operating the buz. Some offer free hosting for a short term and then close down the business. So check how reliable their hosting service is and sign up with the one who is very reliable.

If you are looking for paid hosting, you may check our plans. Hosting plans starts at $13.5 per year after 50% discount. (Coupon: gabriel) (site: webmarshals.net)

•••
personally i wouldn't go with a free host. in most cases it isn't worth it. if you are really broke with a non-commercial site, maybe.

dynadot has $1 per month hosting per domain.

if you sign-up with an unlimited domain budget host (maybe $7/month) you can host unlimited domain names with them.

•••
What is the reason getting a free hosting? Lots of them require to put ads on your page, etc. but you can get quality hosting plan with cpanel starting from EUR 1.99 ..

•••
Have a look at PerfectNIC.com

•••
•••
Chrome says this website contains MALWARE....

BEWARE guys I am not opening this site.

Calm down, that will not make your pc get hacked or something.

It is because of an ad provider. (I think)

Edit: And I guess it is fixed now.

Last edited:
•••
Shoot me an email at [email protected] and I'll craft you a custom plan free of charge with a special order link. :)

Last edited:
•••
What is your sites traffic? Maybe in exchange for banner ad you can with me )

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back