Free Advertising

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

mustang394

Established Member
Impact
2
Hi, I am going to test something. I will be using 3 banners. (valid to the first 3 people ;)) I need the banner url, site url and the site title. There is no gurantee how much hits it will get (like I said this is a test). It's free. First 3 people to claim get it. :) Sorry, I forgot to put the size the banner needs to be. It needs to be 468x60. If it is a different size you may still submit it, but it may not work. I may add a few more sizes later. ;)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi mustang
I'm interested in this.
Will PM you my info.
 
0
•••
flexiwebhost.com said:
Hi mustang
I'm interested in this.
Will PM you my info.
Okay, thanks. :)

Anyone want this?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
0
•••
Ill have one =)

Ill PM you my info later, ok?
 
0
•••
Sabre Hosting said:
Ill have one =)

Ill PM you my info later, ok?
That's fine. :)
 
0
•••
Sold if theres one left :)

Joseph
 
0
•••
Joseph said:
Sold if theres one left :)

Joseph
I will PM you if I do not receive a PM from Sabre hosting soon. ;)
 
0
•••
Sending PM now! :p

Sorry Joseph! :]
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back