I am Launching

NoReserve.Domains

when I reach

5000 Sign-ups

Now at 4997

I have 5 FREE Ad spaces available for Websites on the site

Post your website below
&
I'll have a look and see which ones would suit.

Thank you​

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So, I pay ten dollars to you.
I set my domain at 0.
You bid ten dollars to get my auction going.
Now, what if no on bids?
Does that mean then I get my ten bucks back?

•••
I set my domain at 0.
Now, what if no on bids?

minus transaction fees

•••
I set my domain at 0.
Now, what if no on bids?
Hey there thanks for the question.:)

If you have your No Reserve Auction at $0 at namepros, Flippa etc we use the $10 you paid us to share to my subscribers (5,000+ when we launch) (Your paying the $10 to advertise to our subscribers) advertising to bid, if there are no other bids for your domain we win it, but if there is another bid higher we won't bid unless we want to invest in the name, it's a way the get your auction off to a fighting start, most domains people pass over because nobody is bidding for them.

If you have any other ideas for NoReserve.Domains if be grateful

Any more questions just ask.

•••
Hey there thanks for the question.:)

If you have your No Reserve Auction at $0 at namepros, Flippa etc we use the $10 you paid us to share to my subscribers (5,000+ when we launch) to bid, if there are no other bids for your domain we win it, but if there is another bid higher we won't bid unless we want to invest in the name, it's a way the get your auction off to a fighting start, most domains people pass over because nobody is bidding for them.

If you have any other ideas for NoReserve.Domains if be grateful

Any more questions just ask.

Okay so we pay you $10, you bid $10 on our no reserve auction, and if no one bids you get the domain at $10.. Good for you because you will get our domain for FREE while we get $10 back minus transaction fees so we lose a dollar and a domain.. wow

•••
Sounds like quite a flawed system to me, one in which the only winner is you..

•••
Sounds like quite a flawed system to me, one in which the only winner is you..
Ok think of it this way-
You put a no reserve auction on flippa, namepros etc.. Maybe 6 people see it before it finishes & you get 1 bid for $2 then you have to sell it for that much and it's gone.

If you do it this way-
You post your no reserve on the auction sites and then you come to NoReserve.Domains pay $10 for us to email it to 5,000+ Domainers so you can get more bids.
We were thinking that it might be helpful if we used that $10 to help boost your auction to other domainers seeing the domain in auction.

If people don't like this idea I can scrap it before launch.

Let me know why ye think.
I didn't mean anything sneaky about it.

•••
So it's basically a $10 fee for exposure to your list of subscribers? Will there be any transaction fees? Do you take a cut from the final sales price?

If that's the case then the exposure to 5,000 potential buyers for $10 seems worthwhile, but it all depends on the credibility of the marketplace you provide.. which will be more apparent once you launch.

Goodluck Dan.

•••
So it's basically a $10 fee for exposure to your list of subscribers? Will there be any transaction fees? Do you take a cut from the final sales price?

If that's the case then the exposure to 5,000 potential buyers for $10 seems worthwhile, but it all depends on the credibility of the marketplace you provide.. which will be more apparent once you launch.

Goodluck Dan.
I agree, keep it simple. $10 to advertise to your 5000 subscribers sounds like a good deal.

•••
Ok think of it this way-
You put a no reserve auction on flippa, namepros etc.. Maybe 6 people see it before it finishes & you get 1 bid for $2 then you have to sell it for that much and it's gone.

If you do it this way-
You post your no reserve on the auction sites and then you come to NoReserve.Domains pay $10 for us to email it to 5,000+ Domainers so you can get more bids.
We were thinking that it might be helpful if we used that $10 to help boost your auction to other domainers seeing the domain in auction.

If people don't like this idea I can scrap it before launch.

Let me know why ye think.
I didn't mean anything sneaky about it.

It's great to know that you didn't mean anything 'sneaky' about it. What you need to do is that if no one bids after your $10 bid, you should not take the domain.. the domain should remain unsold.

2nd thing, from a seller's POV I would like to have my $10 back too if the domain does not get sold.. but from a marketplace's POV, it will be a loss for you.. so try to come up with a system that's fair for the buyer's, the seller's and the marketplace.

Good Luck

•••

Goodluck Dan.

Thanks

It won't be a marketplace just a blog think TLDInvestors.com or ExpiredDomains, my subscribers will get emails of NoReserve Auctions everyday.

Let's just say someone does come to my site to promote their NoReserve Domain Auction isn't it better they get their $10 back & more than likely more bids from promoting it all for only $10, it's better then nothing back for promoting?
You tell me.

Like I say on the site,
I won't launch until we get 5000+ subscribers.

If anyone else would like to partner with me please PM me.

It will be credible, I don't want to screw anyone over as I love domaining and think the people are so down to earth and everyone is so helpful to each other.

•••
2nd thing, from a seller's POV I would like to have my $10 back too if the domain does not get sold.. but from a marketplace's POV, it will be a loss for you.. so try to come up with a system that's fair for the buyer's, the seller's and the marketplace.

Auctions don't happen on our website we are only a blog
The Auctions can be posted from Auction sites.

First of all
the Domain they have is shared to 5000+ Domainers by email,

At the Auction
So your saying if the name stays at $10 in the Auction with our bid the seller should get their money back and keep their domain.? Not a bad idea

But if we bid anything more then the seller is in profit and gets their $10 back and a bit extra + if any of my subscribers like the name bidding could go mad

•••
I'm curious...how are you going to find those 5,000 members - who are they going to be ?

•••
Now that I see no auctions at your website....
How about changing out your business plan to this:
$10 and we promoted your domain auction (or sale, if not an auction) to our 5,000 subscribers plus put your domain on our blog (site) for say 30 days.
Or say to a page or site selling my domains.
Now, you can change the price, and the period on your blog(site).
That I would probably spend the money on more than your present plan.

•••
Due to the comments on the thread, I have listened and taken the advice about the New Website
NoReserve.Domains.

It will be free to post a No Reserve Domain once a day until the website reaches 5,000 subscribers, after that it will cost $10 a day.
Contact Daniel at [email protected]

I am scrapping the idea of Us bidding on a domain with the $10 that's paid.
(Doesn't mean that if I like the Domain I won't bid) :)

Any more Ideas welcome
&
Don't forget to Sign up and share your NoReserve.Domains

Daniel

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back