Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Free 3D Animation Software

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
http://anim8or.com/main/index.html
Welcome to the home page of Anim8or. Anim8or is a 3D modeling and character animation program that I have written over the past couple of years, not as a commercial endeavor, but because I love 3D graphics, animation, and programming. While it is far from a complete professional level application like 3DStudio MAX or Lightwave, I believe that it has enough capability to be of use to others.

Version v0.95 is now available. Anim8or has come a long way since the first release called v0.1. There are still may areas that need improvement, primarily the renderer, but it's getting close to what I had originally imagined as the magic v1.0. I don't plan on stopping there, but it'll be a nice milestone along the way.

Features:
Features

* 3D Modeler - Create and modify 3D models. Built-in primitives such as spheres, cylinders, platonic solids, etc.; mesh-edit and subdivision; splines, extrusion, lathing, modifiers, bevel and warps,
* TrueType font support - 2D and 3D extruded text for any TrueType font.
* OpenGL based real time operation,
* Import and modify .3DS (3D Studio), .LWO (Lightwave), and .OBJ (Wavefront) object files,
* Export .3DS files,
* Built in 3D Object browser,
* Jointed character editor,
* Morph targets,
* Anti-aliased software renderer for high quality, production quality images,
* Create 3D scenes and animations and output .AVI movie files, .JPG and .BMP images,
* Supports textures, bump maps, soft shadows, spotlights, fog, and much more,
* Texture support for .BMP, .GIF, and .JPG format files,
* Print images of scenes and models.
* OpenGL shaders for realistic previews.
* Scripting language.
* Plig-ins for parameteric shape and object export.
download: http://anim8or.com/download/index.html
 
4
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Wow it looks really good - thanks for the link!
 
0
•••
Thank you very much!

Rep Added!
 
0
•••
thanks, thats a good program which I've been looking for :D

repp added
 
0
•••
Or you could get Linux and use Blender..;)
 
0
•••
:( I cannot use it on my Mac...but I will add rep because my bro has got it on his computer now
 
0
•••
you can get blender for xp, thoughs its harder than this thing looks
 
0
•••
question??

Are there any tutorials for this software?
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back