Dynadot

priced France.pro Spain.pro Italy.pro

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm selling 3 stellar geo .pros; France.pro, Spain.pro, Italy.pro. They are registered at Encirca until 2 March 2011. These are the creme de la creme of geo .pros, with France, Spain and Italy ranking number 1, number 2 and number 5 respectively for tourism rankings in 2007 on Wiki.

World Tourism rankings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also, unlike other tourist destinations in the top 6 like United States and Great Britain, these countries are 1 word with only 1 version whereas Great Britain could be UK, United Kingdom, England, Britain etc and United States could be America, US etc.

Prices are fixed as follows;

France.pro $4,500
Spain.pro $3,500
Italy.pro $3,500

I won't negotiate on price because I have priced these very fairly in comparison to recent .pro sales and at less than 0.1% of what the equivalent .coms would sell for, however I will do a deal for all 3 at $8,500. Any purchase to go through Escrow.com with the buyer paying fees.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Any interest in these incredible geo .pros, all three of the key Western European tourist destinations here, would be virtually impossible to acquire all together in any other gTLD so this is a rare cross promotion development opportunity.

•••
Francepro.fr sold for $5,412 in May 07. Get a 1 word gTLD for nearly $1,000 less.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back