Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain FramesFix.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEliteDomains

Established Member
Impact
19
Hi Everyone,

I understand the vagueness of this domain, which I can't tell if this makes it more marketable or less. Could be window frames, glasses frames, door frames, etc.. The word Frame is also used in the tech world quite a bit.

I know i'm not looking at a category killer here, but do you see any value? Of course the singular would be more desirable, but it was taken.

Picked this one up on a whim using the NameCheap $3.98 promo. Logo below for fun.

As always all opinions are welcome and appreciated.
Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2021-06-27 at 8.50.08 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-27 at 8.50.08 AM.png
    182 KB · Views: 93
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
I like it more as "fix frames", relating to picture frames, or other frame types as you've mentioned. The reverse, misses the mark for me ...a struggle
 
Last edited:
2
•••
I would have preferred the singular FrameFix over the plural Frames. The former is brandable, the latter less so. It looks like someone already has the singular listed on Afternic.
 
3
•••
I like it more as "fix frames", relating to picture frames, or other frame types as you've mentioned. The reverse, misses the mark for me ...a struggle

One of these days I will make you proud jhm 😁
 
1
•••
@TheEliteDomains Lol, no need. We're all learning (I'm far from perfect). Only thing wrong with the domain in fact is just that "s" as @J4wd pointed, or if it happened to be "fix frames" ...period, but those adjustments make a big difference in the presentation of it, as a brand
 
Last edited:
0
•••
car frame repair :) frameRepair would be more common and preferred in that niche but still not bad
 
Last edited:
2
•••
Too specific to me...Need to wait long time or wotk hard throwing some good SEO to attract the number of people interested enough to generate a sale...
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back