Frames calling seperate pages at once...?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

crimfire

New Member
Impact
0
Hi All,
I am relatively new to HTML. I am currently doing a site based on frames. There is a main frame at the top of the page, one at the side for menus and a content one to display the main content.

When I click buttons on the top bar I need for it to call different pages within the frames on both the menu column and the content page...

Is there any way a link can call two pages or maybe if the link called one page and that page then opened the other?

Many Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
crimfire said:
Hi All,
I am relatively new to HTML. I am currently doing a site based on frames. There is a main frame at the top of the page, one at the side for menus and a content one to display the main content.

When I click buttons on the top bar I need for it to call different pages within the frames on both the menu column and the content page...

Is there any way a link can call two pages or maybe if the link called one page and that page then opened the other?

Many Thanks
I don't think you can do this without javascript :talk:
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back