Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Frail.info

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

simonspurr

Established Member
Impact
5
what do you guys think of frail.info ?
I guess it can be used for health (old age), shopping/transport, and a few other things

And hi guys, I'm new here
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
anyone?
 
0
•••
please, any appraisals?
 
0
•••
Hi Simon,

Welcome to Namepros :)

I think your name is worth at least $100.

Cheers
 
0
•••
thanks :)
Any other appraisals?
 
0
•••
could be a health portal
 
0
•••
I would say this name is worth in the High $xx to Low $xxx
 
0
•••
thanks guys
and yea, if developed it would have to be to do with health
 
0
•••
any others?
 
0
•••
High to low$XXX is my estimate as well, good luck !
 
0
•••
thanks
 
0
•••
Welcome Simon.
The problem with a health-related site is that "frail" has negative connotation in that context.

I would rather suggest to target "rail", transport is reportedly a sector strong in .info. Or give a different twist on "frail", is that a term used in litterature? How about poetry or music?

I recommend selling for at least low $1xx or develop.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back