Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain foyz.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

flussie

Established Member
Impact
6
Just acquired it through snapnames.

Please appraise. Thank you
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
flussie said:
Just acquired it through snapnames.

How much did it cost to acquire (versus any Reg. fee amount) through Snapnames? :gl:
Thanks much.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
why would you snap this one? you could have waited a day and saved $54.

I value it at reg fee. sorry.
 
0
•••
It did cost me 60$ indeed. I'm starting to learn that gambling and domain acquisitions are actually not the same ;). Oh yeah, and those automated domain appraisals s**k. Big time. Anyway, thanks folks!
 
0
•••
mid $XX
 
0
•••
Ok thank you guys!
 
0
•••
Mid-high $xx.
 
0
•••
Thank you B3n. So with a bit of luck I'll have my money back :)
 
0
•••
I agree its not too bad, low-mid$xx with time maybe more
 
0
•••
Needs development for better value. Very Low $xx undeveloped.
 
0
•••
Mid XX.
 
0
•••
microdude431 said:
Nice 4 letter word .com! Easy to say as well. I would ignore the other apprisal, it doesnt seem right to me. High $xx - Low $xxx. :imho:


How do you figure?
It's not a word and it's an impossible acronym.

Low $XX at best.
 
0
•••
Well I was thinking a 4 letter domain which is pronounceable should have some value... Wrong it seems. Toyz.com or fonz.com would have been better of course. Lesson learned. Thank you.
 
0
•••
Yes - i would value toyz.com at 500+/- (maybe more...maybe a lot more..)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back