Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Four to appraise

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

riverguardian

Established Member
Impact
1
four .com and .org - appraisal requested

:hi:

Can you guys tell me what you think of the domains I own and how much they are worth?

thingg.com
chessminds.com
rioleo.org
chronicled.org

Danke!
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
How much do you appraise each for, a why ... I will then follow up with my humble thoughts, as well IMHO. :music:

Thanks for the insight.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
*laughter*

You got me there, Jeff. I'd rather not suggest figures because I'm curious as to what people think. Appraisals are such a ballpark estimate thing that I like comparing my estimates to other people's...
 
0
•••
reg fee
 
0
•••
riverguardian said:
*laughter*

You got me there, Jeff.

I've been around for a while ... ;)

Good Luck and Happy Holidays to you and yours! :santa:
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
riverguardian said:
:hi:

Can you guys tell me what you think of the domains I own and how much they are worth?

thingg.com
chessminds.com
rioleo.org
chronicled.org

Danke!

I really like ChessMinds.com - a very nice chess domain.

Chronicled.org is also nice.

ChessMinds.com could go for a nice price to an enduser - mid $xxx maybe mid $xx to low $xxx (sorry for the wide range).

Good luck, :gn: :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back