domain Forumetaverse.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

brunojosue

Established Member
Impact
Hi, I would like to know how much the domain forumetaverse.com (Forum Metaverse) is worth

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
For the likes of a "meta forum" or "metaverse forum" I'd see value, but not here. Gelling the "m" of forum with the next word is problematic. Hard sell, IMO

•••
Thanks! Isn't it good to put two letters together? What do you think of Anonymetaverse.com?
For the likes of a "meta forum" or "metaverse forum" I'd see value, but not here. Gelling the "m" of forum with the next word is problematic. Hard sell, IMO

•••
Thanks! Isn't it good to put two letters together? What do you think of Anonymetaverse.com?
No, definitely not. A brand would much rather have "bitcoin news" than "bitcoinews". Same goes for "good dog" and "goodog". The first is always much cleaner

•••
No, definitely not. A brand would much rather have "bitcoin news" than "bitcoinews". Same goes for "good dog" and "goodog". The first is always much cleaner
I got it, thanks! What about in the case where two syllables merge? I own surviverse.xyz (Surviver verse). I found a game called Creativerse, and other similar examples, like Metaversellers

•••
I honestly wouldn't waste your time registering these types of domains. They likely will not sell unless you find one that's extremely good... Idk, good luck man.. who knows what's gonna happen to meta anyway, other companies are planning to make products better than meta's

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back