IT.COM

Forum Sales and Reporting

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I just saw a 3L.com sell for $65k on Namepros, which made me think:

Here is an awesome platform where sales are being made 24/7, it is only fair that there should be visibility for all to see the team's (Namepros hard work). It would also be illuminating in terms of trends, what sells etc....

Can you place a widget somewhere on the top which showcases the top 10 sales in a day/week/month, per category?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Always good to see an evidence based link etc.

•••
•••
Can you place a widget somewhere on the top which showcases the top 10 sales in a day/week/month, per category?
Thank you for the suggestion!

We'll try to come up with a good way to accomplish this. :)

•••
I just saw a 3L.com sell for $65k on Namepros, which made me think:

Here is an awesome platform where sales are being made 24/7, it is only fair that there should be visibility for all to see the team's (Namepros hard work). It would also be illuminating in terms of trends, what sells etc....

this cannot work. most want their sales to remain private. and ask to remove sold names from threads.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back