Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Forum Posting Services

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mujahid

Established Member
Impact
4
Hey, I`m offering Paid Posting Service to NP Users. I`ve a Posting Staff with me. The posting packages are as follows;

Trial Package:
New Threads 3
New Posts 12
Total 15
Price $2.50

Bronze Package:

New Threads 10
New Posts 50
Total 60
Price $6

Silver Package

New Threads 15
New Posts 95
Total 110
Price $12

Gold Package

New Threads 30
New Posts 180
Total 210
Price $25

You can also PM me your packages.

The users posting will be around 4-8.


All post will be atleast 25+ words and of the best quality!

The payment will be only through Paypal or NP$. You`ll have to send me the half price of the package in advance.
 
Last edited:
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would like the bronze package, please PM me
 
0
•••
Thanks for the good work, Mujahid!
 
0
•••
PM sent to domainnameshark...
Thanks wisconsin.. You`re the first one who gave me opportunity. Thanks alot.
Anymore people interested...?
 
0
•••
I`m about to finish another job.
Anymore people interested?
 
0
•••
please pm me :)

would love to test you out at first for a new forum
 
0
•••
I`ve PMed you frattay22.
Anymore people interested?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back