Not open for further replies.

Fadi H

BrandNameSolutions.comTop Member
Impact
Hi there,

How much do you value Forum.im at ?

Your opinions are appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Cant see any value in this one.

I owned some strong keyword .IM names (Sport.im, Health.im, Flights.im etc) years ago and could sell them for $10

You must remember the Isle of Man has a population of around 80k so not much of an end-user base at all.

Good luck

•••
Taking a look at all recent sales on Namebio for .im, it is quite underwhelming. I'm thinking under $100 if it sells at all.

•••
I am experimenting with few .im names atm (I price names like yours in low-mid XXXX), and did lot of work on LinkedIn to promoto those, still no sale as for today. I will give them 1 more year, as I feel to end users they should go for that price.

Domain investors are very spoiled in this aspect, just look at expired domains at Dynadot these days - lot of great .im keywords, and they expire unnoticed, not many people bid on them.

So my opinion is focus on end users, do not try to sell .im wholesale, it would be waste of your time.
Go for 2k imo. GL :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back