NameSilo

.forsale domains ?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

mohsinali786

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
39
.forsale worth buying ? homes.forsale sold at 180k , pizza.forsale sold at 75k ... any value in .forsale ?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Every one is trying to get one word and as short as possible domains, while these throw to us a two word TLD. Lol
Most likely those are registry sales and most likely domains that would make sense with this TLD are reserved or with premium fees.
 
2
•••
No, stay away from them

Where did you see those sales? I can only see 4 reported sales, that is not a promising sign

pizza.forsale 110 USD 2016-10-13 Sedo
homes.forsale 75,000 USD 2016-02-02 Rightside
houses.forsale 15,000 USD 2016-01-28 Rightside
sex.forsale 20,000 USD 2015-02-09 Rightside
 
1
•••
No, stay away from them

Where did you see those sales? I can only see 4 reported sales, that is not a promising sign

pizza.forsale 110 USD 2016-10-13 Sedo
homes.forsale 75,000 USD 2016-02-02 Rightside
houses.forsale 15,000 USD 2016-01-28 Rightside
sex.forsale 20,000 USD 2015-02-09 Rightside
Namebio.com .. I may mistaken it with some other extension for past sale.. .forsale is expensive one .. I will avoid it now ..
 
0
•••
No, stay away from them

Where did you see those sales? I can only see 4 reported sales, that is not a promising sign

pizza.forsale 110 USD 2016-10-13 Sedo
homes.forsale 75,000 USD 2016-02-02 Rightside
houses.forsale 15,000 USD 2016-01-28 Rightside
sex.forsale 20,000 USD 2015-02-09 Rightside
theres something weird with homesf.orsale...its fwd to houses.fosale
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back