Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Form emailer?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

zack

Account Closed
Impact
5
I want a form that will do this...

Name: _________________
Car Model: ______________
Address: _______________
Phone #: _________________
Comments: ______________

SEND

I want that send button to send all the filled field info and the field titles as an email to a reciever. I dont want the user to use outlook to send this. I want it to use the website to send the email. Anoyone know how to do this...or where I could learn?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
You need to use a server-side scripting language to have the server process the details and send out the email. What language options do you have available?
 
0
•••
zack said:
I want a form that will do this...

Name: _________________
Car Model: ______________
Address: _______________
Phone #: _________________
Comments: ______________

SEND

I want that send button to send all the filled field info and the field titles as an email to a reciever. I dont want the user to use outlook to send this. I want it to use the website to send the email. Anoyone know how to do this...or where I could learn?
php freaks is a great resource (assuming you're using php - but they're are other "freaks" sites out there)

The following link has a tutorial and code that you can use for a form mailer.

http://www.phpfreaks.com/tutorials/68/0.php

or if you don't want to use mysql with php, you can use Jack's Formmail:

http://www.dtheatre.com/scripts/formmail.php

Hope that helps

Anything else let me know

-Steve
 
0
•••
I have a PHP form that you could use... check out http://www.cancertips.org/contact.php .. with just a little modifications, it would do the trick for ya.

PM me if you'd like it, with your email address, and I'll send it to ya.
 
0
•••
thankx for the links
 
0
•••
0
•••
next time u need a simple script of this type. just check hotscripts.com that will help.
 
0
•••
thanks alot for the links and Rudy PM sent well waiting for your reply !
 
0
•••
Zack, PM me. I have a dandy little one I wrote. That will do that just fine;)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back