Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

top ForeclosedWaterFrontProperty.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

CadyDoo

Established Member
Impact
1
Some of the most searched homes are Foreclosed Water Front Property !
This is such a great name especially if your a Florida Realtor.

Registered @ Godaddy 04-2008


PLEASE VIEW THE PRICE CHANGE IN THE LAST POST !


______PRICE CHANGE and ADDED ANOTHER NAME LOOK BELOW______

I'm now selling these as a pair, First reasonable Offer !

ForeclosedWaterFrontProperty.Com
StateForeclosureListings.Com

cadydoo
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Price?....It's got to be over $1,000 since it's posted in this forum, but do you have a BIN in mind?.
 
0
•••
Thanks for all your interest in this name,
first, I don't have a BIN I'm looking for an offer so I sell it and pursue another project I've just started over the weekend. ( I'm looking for a quick sale but I don't want to give this one away either.)

2nd, yes I believe you can brand this domain, (Copywrite, Trademark )
after all it is a .Com and not a name of anyones business
list all your Florida Water Front
homes and many other Realtors may post their homes on your site, let's face it,
they want a sale no matter where their homes are placed (advertised) !

Cadydoo
 
0
•••
Price Update !
FIRST REASONABLE OFFER
________________
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Looking for an offer <--------

I will also through in, StateForeclosureListings.Com

I want to sell now !



cadydoo
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Last bump, Will now accept any reasonable offer, you get 2 names !
cadydoo
 
0
•••
interested in a "Trade"

RealitySeries.com
Lixc.com

let me know.....

[email protected]
 
0
•••
Sorry I can't accept a trade at this time....

I'm now selling these as a pair, First reasonable Offer !

ForeclosedWaterFrontProperty.Com
StateForeclosureListings.Com
 
0
•••
The First $ 500 Takes both names !

Paypal


Cadydoo
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back