IT.COM

question For those who are investing for more than a year.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

raunak18

Established Member
Impact
Where do you sell most of your domain by percentage?
(60% GoDaddy auction, 20 % personal website, 20% sedo etc.)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
70% afternic

Last edited:
•••
Most of your sales will come from the place you park your names at. After that, if you didn't park at afternic, they will give you the most sales.

•••
I don't park at afternic. I park on my own website. Sales are about 50/50.

•••
How come sales are so high on afternic, there are 1000s of other domains, and mine is not on the first page or second page.

•••
How come sales are so high on afternic, there are 1000s of other domains, and mine is not on the first page or second page.
If domains are with Afternic fast transfer activated they will show up in the registry stream at any participating registrars. So even though they are far down on the Afternic search results they may be more prominent at some registrars when a user searches there.

My personal experience is probably about 50/50 with Afternic and whatever landing page I have set up. Never had any passive sales at Sedo and have the same names for sale at Afternic, Sedo and Dan.

Had sales and/or offers at Epik, Uniregistry, private landers and through who is email too.

Last edited:
•••
You don’t have to worry about that. If your name is listed on Afternic even with servers elsewhere if someone types your name there or on GD it will show up. For full use of the Afternic network you can point servers there with or without a bin if you want.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back