Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

negotiable For Sale!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

GCgirl4ever

Established Member
Impact
5
2 Domains For Sale!

OK, this was my first domain ever purchased. I no longer have use for it and can't come up with a good idea. It comes with about 57 unique hits/day and I will post a screenshot in a minute.
Sorry I read it wrong, that was last month. It has been down but there is still some advertising going on :) I can probably raise that in a about 2 days.

CascadingColor.com

Give me an offer. I have it appraised on another thread.
http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=872
It will be transfered to your account.. I will pay the charges if any :)

Ok, stats can be found HERE

And..
digerati-hosting.net
This one was just regged today.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Anyone?? I am looking at all offers..

First offer of $50+ gets it.. although all offers will be looked at.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Added a few names :)
 
0
•••
anyone at all? lol
 
0
•••
I sold CascadingColor.com already thanks :)
 
0
•••
Originally posted by GCgirl4ever
I sold CascadingColor.com already thanks :)

Congratulations, GCgirl!

:kickass:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back