[FOR HIRE] WebDesigner!!

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xindox

New Member
Impact
0
Hi I'm Xindox(Marcel)
I'm a Freelance Webdesigner who is looking for DesignJobs.
I'm a Designer From Xtrato Designs, Administrator From Zatrox Designs and the Owner from Xindox Designs.
You can see some work at:

Click here! I'm Dutch-Mp3 there.

Designs from Templates Starting at: $80

You can contact me:

E-mail: [email protected]
ICQ: 413412821
MSN: [email protected]

Hope to talk with you soon,

Xindox(Marcelll)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'm Now working on a Design for a Company that works with Warner Bros.
 
0
•••
Xindox said:
I'm Now working on a Design for a Company that works with Warner Bros.

added you on msn

S
 
0
•••
Ok Allright
 
0
•••
Still open for Work, I offer Vbulletin coding too.
 
0
•••
Message has been edited. I'm Working at my own site. But Designing can be done fast, because i have some free weeks.
 
0
•••
got holliday now. accepting clients
 
0
•••
goodluck to you then :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back