NameSilo

[For Hire] Web & Graphic Design services

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

zanzan

Established Member
Impact
1
Hi,

I am a freelance graphic and web designer, Mohd Hamizan. I offer both web and print design services.

You can view my portfolio at http://www.sympearl.com.

I offer the following services:
Branding
Corporate Identity ( Business card, letterheads, etc. )
Print Design ( Flier, Brochure, etc. )
Website Design & Development
Web Hosting Solutions ( Custom plans for everyone. )

Interested in any of my services?
Drop me an email at [email protected].

I'm looking forward to work with any of you.


Regards,
Mohd Hamizan
Sympearl Creative Solutions
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Do you have any samples of fully developed websites you have done,

I only see 2 logos.

Thanks.
 
0
•••
Hello there. You can view my current portfolio. I have updated it. :D
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back