NameSilo

[For Hire] PHP (+MySQL), XHTML, CSS, JS

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Buy my domains.VIP Member
Impact
108
Hi,

I have created many CMS's, blogs, and other scripts using PHP and MySQL. I will try to finish your project as fast as I can and I won't put it aside for another one.

I code in valid XHTML and CSS because I personally hate how complicated tables get. When I look at the source code for a page that is tables and the same page with all DIV's it looks so much better. I have been creating valid XHTML and CSS for over 5 years now.

I will keep in touch through MSN, AIM, or through PM's and will help you as much as I can.

Feel free to contact me with questions.

MSN: [email protected]
AIM: tent0es

I am available for work again.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Is that all you do sir? Is code?
 
0
•••
I was only offering coding, but I can design and Flash.

I guess contact me for designs, too. ;)
 
0
•••
Oh ok was looking into your skills.
 
0
•••
RS,

Do you want/need anything done?
 
0
•••
added on msn...
 
0
•••
I would HIGHLY recommend Dan to do your work. He's a hard worker and does a great job! Good luck Dan!
 
0
•••
Pm sent for you dan,

Look forward to your reply.
Thanks.
 
0
•••
Sorry, but I have already gotten 2 (maybe 3) projects from this thread.

When I can take another, I will post in this thread or make a new one.

If you have something VERY small, I'll be glad to do it, though.
 
0
•••
I can also recommend Dan. He's a great artist, very polite and professional, follows instructions and modifications perfectly. I'm looking forward to working with him again.

Good stuff! :tu:
 
0
•••
dan is a very great guy! recommend him as well very polite and professional, :)
 
0
•••
Wow. he is hard working! :). Works very hard for very cheap :xf.love: . Highly recommended :).
 
0
•••
Way to be Dan! Keep it up!
 
0
•••
Dan's the man!
 
0
•••
Hey,

I am available for work again, but I am only accepting one project.

Please, don't make it a very difficult script. ;)

MSN: [email protected]
AIM: tent0es
 
0
•••
Can you code phpBB skins?

If so, how much do you charge?
 
0
•••
Well, I never have coded a phpBB skin. I prefer not to work with forums. :X

I know I can code the design but not sure how to do it for phpBB.

I'll take a look and see if I can do it.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Add to msn, which region in the world are you from so i know time differences?
 
0
•••
I am in EST.

GMT -4 right now for daylight savings time.

Normally -5.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back