NameSilo

domain FootCarpet.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Medlmrbt

Established Member
Impact
1
Hi guys.
I want to hear your opinions as well regarding this domain, and what is its average price, please.
And who are the potential customers

Thank you.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I personally do not think it's very brandable. Carpets are for feet by default so the prepending "foot" feels strange.

If it would target a subcategory of carpets like "hang", "wall" etc, it would be different.
 
1
•••
I personally do not think it's very brandable. Carpets are for feet by default so the prepending "foot" feels strange.

If it would target a subcategory of carpets like "hang", "wall" etc, it would be different.
Thank you very much for the reply.
In your opinion to whom I market it?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back