Dynadot

Follow the leader

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

biggie

GreenFriendly.comTop Member
Impact
  1. as long as the leaders keep leading, the followers still think they're going somewhere

are you following, leading or blazing your own path?

imo....

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Leaders fall off cliffs too.

And if one decides blaze their own path, they can still have a screwed up compass.

And if one follows they can check the success of the path on their own. And pull out the bush wacker when a new course is called for.

So success is not whether there is many foot prints in the path, or none, it's whether you are really going somewhere.

•••
Lemmings-comic.jpg

•••
Guess I would be a leader since I like creating my own path and not what others are doing.

•••
  1. as long as the leaders keep leading, the followers still think they're going somewhere

are you following, leading or blazing your own path?

imo....

A lot of times "leaders" are recommending something because they want to hype their own purchases.

In any case, I'm not a leader and I'm not a lemming. I follow my own path :)

•••
if good leader leading we are going with him otherwise need to change our path.

•••
"Following the crowd (or the leader) will not get you anything but a view of their backside"

•••
Even a broken clock is correct twice a day.

•••
"If you don't want to lead or follow...get the hell out of the way!"

•••
The winner is usually in the peloton.

A successful break-away can provide great reward.
The best break-away is never carried out alone (and is rarely successful unless you're on the outside)

The winner is usually in the peloton.

The best riders are almost always with the best team.
The best team is almost always built around the best riders.

•••
I've always been leading (in studies, social activities etc) and loved it. Being a leader doesn't mean you're the only one there, even past followers may act responsible leaders of the time. Leader doesn't guide for a path only, it reshapes thought, in fact.

•••
4 years later and.....

so, are you a follower
and who are you following?

are you a leader
and who's following you?

or are you blazing your own path
and if so, what do you see ahead?

imo….

•••
Following @Rob Monster !!!

Love his leadership and vision. Go Epik!!

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Hi

so...
asking again, are you a leader or a follower or are you blazing your own path?

or, are you still trying to get a grip on what it's all about?

if describing myself, i'd say i've always blazed my own path
though when i started, there weren't many "leaders" to follow
but, there were lots of trailblazers back then, who laid the paths that so many of you now go down every day

and over those years, i've watched the changing membership,
noticed who steps up to lead and those who follow.

how some followers will follow blindly, without question
and how some who lead, don't like to be questioned

now that's a real-life scenario in domaining that i've seen happen more than once

meanwhile, those who blaze their own path, seem to glide in and out like the wind on a cool breeze
sometimes they share a few cards from their hand, while others keep em' close to the chest.

so,
are you leading, advising your followers on what to do, step by step, covering all the bases and the basics?
are you following, taking notes, asking the right questions to insure the leader is qualified to lead?
are you blazing your own path, and just looking back at the crowd while surfing above the noise?

or, are you still trying to figure which way is up?

imo....

•••
Hi

so...
asking again, are you a leader or a follower or are you blazing your own path?

or, are you still trying to get a grip on what it's all about?

if describing myself, i'd say i've always blazed my own path
though when i started, there weren't many "leaders" to follow
but, there were lots of trailblazers back then, who laid the paths that so many of you now go down every day

and over those years, i've watched the changing membership,
noticed who steps up to lead and those who follow.

how some followers will follow blindly, without question
and how some who lead, don't like to be questioned

now that's a real-life scenario in domaining that i've seen happen more than once

meanwhile, those who blaze their own path, seem to glide in and out like the wind on a cool breeze
sometimes they share a few cards from their hand, while others keep em' close to the chest.

so,
are you leading, advising your followers on what to do, step by step, covering all the bases and the basics?
are you following, taking notes, asking the right questions to insure the leader is qualified to lead?
are you blazing your own path, and just looking back at the crowd while surfing above the noise?

or, are you still trying to figure which way is up?

imo....

Hi Biggie,

It's been a long time since I last saw you posting here, it seems like a lot of the Oldtimers have moved on and are no longer participating in the forum so there aren't that many experts around to follow nowadays. On top of that domaining has changed a lot in the last couple of years and as far as I know most people here (including me) are neither leading nor following anyone, but rather exchanging their domaining experiences and ideas with one another in order to fine tune their strategies going forward in this new landscape.

IMO

Last edited:
•••
domaining has changed a lot in the last couple of years
Hi

yes it has!

so,
who is leading the crowd now and what are they saying or predicting?
who is following, changing course and direction, based on the prophesies?

meanwhile, who is blazing their own path, despite the noise of trends?

just asking, where do you fit in?

imo...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back